Monday, December 29, 2014

First Post Ever, Whaaaaat

Introduction and The Holiday Season

Welcome, everyone!


In case you haven't already noticed, my name is Lauren! I would like to personally welcome you to this blog that will be aimed to please readers of all sorts and bring new ideas, thoughts, and of course smiles with every post. Some of my favorite things to do include traveling, cooking meals I find on Pinterest, and anything to do with the ocean. My mind wanders constantly and I find inspiration in almost everything I do and from everyone I meet. If any of the above sounds like you, you're going to love what's coming in these posts. As a college student from Florida, I am constantly looking for ways to make the most bang for my buck. Now with that being said, I will also enjoy splurging from time to time and I will give you my most honest opinion on the most random products and items I choose to purchase. Also, don't be afraid to comment your honest opinions, there's a reason I'm sharing this blog publicly!

Now, for the holiday season amongst us all. Although Thanksgiving and Christmas have passed, I think that New Year's will be one of the best ever. Let me add, I have never understood why after the two biggest feasting holidays the next one encourages a slim fitting LBD and all the glitz and glam. I just started working off the pumpkin pie. Anyways, I hope that all of you have enjoyed your holidays as much as I have. College gives a whole new perspective to the holidays. Before, I found it a bore to sit at home during breaks and would find myself stressed about the fact of missing out on anything. Now, I enjoy the laying around, sleeping in half the day, and not worrying about anything except fitting in seeing the few friends that I truly miss from home. It's great though, honestly.

All in all, I can't wait to see what 2015 will bring to everyone. 2014 has been an unforgettable year for myself and I hope that all of you have enjoyed it as well.

Happy New Year!
Lauren, xoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment